Need advice, conflicting interview dates

Started by hamco
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hamco

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, just got another interview invitation but out of the dates they have given me, either I have other interviews or a test.
If I ask reschedule, then my interview date will probably be after Dec. 1.
Any advice?
 
So, just got another interview invitation but out of the dates they have given me, either I have other interviews or a test.
If I ask reschedule, then my interview date will probably be after Dec. 1.
Any advice?

i would try to move your test if you could--offer to take it early rather than later. i imagine that would be looked upon more favorably by your professors.
 
I rescheduled my exam. Your professors would understand, I'm sure.