need advice for applying and improving

Started by mdo_92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdo_92

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to apply to pharm school this fall 2015, and I'm a bit stressed out about the whole application process and GPA wise. I have a 2.5 GPA, 5+ years of pharm tech experience, and taking my PCAT in September. Planning on doing some volunteer hours to build up my PharmCas profile, however my concern is do I really have a chance? I know that my experience will be a plus, but most schools minimum GPA preferred is 2.5. I guess I'm just scared.. Any tips?