Need advice for contact reference- AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chillstill

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I’m filling out my AMCAS activities, and I’ve run into an issue with one of my old jobs. I worked there from June 2019 to January 2020, but when I called the store to get the supervisor contact info, they told me they aren't allowed to provide any names or contact information, but gave me another number that could help. I called the number and it was of no help. I never kept in touch with my manager, and frankly, I forgot his name because it has been a while, and I did not stay in touch with any coworkers.

I still want to list the job, but now I don’t know what to put in the "Contact of Reference" section. I do have the store location and general phone number, but no name, title, or email. What’s the best way to handle this for AMCAS?