Need advice for programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xburner2020

DO student
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

DO 4th year student. Applying IM. I want to match in the NE because my partner is also doing residency in the NE, but at this point, I just wanna match somewhere.

Did not do well on level 2 exams. For some reason, I did way worse on the actual exams than on the practice exams.

COMLEX Level 1: P
Step 1: Did not take
COMLEX Level 2: 473
Step 2: 223

Average grades compared to my class. No red flags at all. Decent amount of extracurriculars. Just a couple of experiences in research but no publications. 1 poster presentation and a MS degree. Strong LORs.

Would appreciate any programs y'all would recommend. Really don't see myself doing anything other than IM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.