Need advice on ranklist......

Started by chessodoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chessodoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know how to rank NYU vs. Yale vs. UVA, which of these is regarded to have the "better" neurology program in general.

PS: If you are going to reply with BS answers like "oh well what are you looking for" please don't bother replying at all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol, touche. Did you really reactivate your SDN just to write that?

Can't speak for Yale or nyu but I loved Uva, will rank very highly...if lifestyle is important then living in NYC on resident salary would be tough. All will give you good opportunity for fellowships, just look at websites for placement for their residents
 
I had a positive experience at UVA while interviewing. Friendly atmosphere. Smart, approachable staff. Charlottesville is a nice place to live.

I have no experience with the other programs.