Need advice- Please help

Started by sagain
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sagain

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all:

I am taking chem 2 at a university where the book" Chemistry by Silberberg" is used. I have done end of chapter questions but it's still not enough as our tests are very hard. Where can I find a book that has harder questions than those I already have. In short I am looking for a book that has lots of very hard practice questions. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you
S
 
Hello all:

I am taking chem 2 at a university where the book" Chemistry by Silberberg" is used. I have done end of chapter questions but it's still not enough as our tests are very hard. Where can I find a book that has harder questions than those I already have. In short I am looking for a book that has lots of very hard practice questions. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you
S

Chemistry: A Molecular Approach by N. Tro
 
Try a Google search for "Chemistry test questions" "Chemistry practice questions"

Hello all:

I am taking chem 2 at a university where the book" Chemistry by Silberberg" is used. I have done end of chapter questions but it's still not enough as our tests are very hard. Where can I find a book that has harder questions than those I already have. In short I am looking for a book that has lots of very hard practice questions. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you
S
 
Can you get a hold of any of the past exams? Sometimes, its not the difficulty of the questions-its the perspective from which they are written. Good luck!