Need advice - UMDNJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rozi99

Rozi99
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few weeks back, I saw on SDN that a lot of ppl who called in to find out about the status of their application also found out they were getting interviews.

So two weeks ago, I called UMDNJ-SOM about my file and I was told I was going to get either a letter or an email regarding an interview.

It's been awhile since, and I haven't received either.

Should I...

a) be worried
b) call them and find out what's going? (this feels strange b/c it was a verbal acknowledgement on their part, and also, i don't want to sound pushy?)
c) just wait, and not worry.
d) just wait and worry (b/c they may have messed up?)

How did you guys found out about your UMDNJ interviews? Snail mail? Email?

Thanks!

-Roz

Members don't see this ad.

I would call and find out whats up. I called to check on my app and when I did that they told me that I have interview, the date and that I will get paper work in the mail. Two days later I received my letter. Just call up and ask.

I'd check on things...

Apps do get lost in this process. One school didn't give me a secondary for a month after my AACOMAS was mailed. I finally sent an e-mail to check on it...They told me that they just got my application. :confused: But it worked out nicely, I got the secondary and an interview with within a week after I got the ball rolling.

Members don't see this ad :)
C).

It was a good 3 weeks after they told me I'd hear that I heard, and it wasn't by the method they said it would be.

If you know they have your stuff, and they have your contact info, sit back and stop worrying. It's October for pete's sake! :cool:

C).

It was a good 3 weeks after they told me I'd hear that I heard, and it wasn't by the method they said it would be.

If you know they have your stuff, and they have your contact info, sit back and stop worrying. It's October for pete's sake! :cool:

agreed. your file's complete. just let them review everything and get back to you.