Need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meeginvee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm coming close to my final stretch for studying. I want to score well and I am willing to do whatever it takes. I have pretty much bought all the resources that people recommend and I'm so swamped that I feel like I'm gonna barf. So many resources is actually less beneficial/less effective b/c I have felt that I don't have a focus and can't repeat something as many times as I would like. Should I focus more on Destroyer/Bootcamp and less on Kaplan class material/Chad's quizzes?

Please let me know! To be honest, I have seen so many high scores from people on here, and even though I have a high gpa, I am feeling quite intimidated!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It depends on what you're weak on. I'd personally focus more on destroyer and stop using the Kaplan class material

I agree with StrafingFire, do Destroyer (go through it twice), bootcamp is great to asses where you are score wise and focus on Chad's videos in anything you're weak. I use those three resources plus Crack DAT PAT and did very well on the DAT; it had been over 10 years since I took any of my science courses and these were more than enough to prep me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user