• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Kakashi Queen

Jan 6, 2015
Hi guys, i currently have just decided that i would like to pursue a career in Physical Therapy. I am currently a Junior majoring in Psychology at Suny Binghamton University. I currently have a Undergrad cGPA of a 3.2 ( i plan to get that to a 3.4/3.5 by the time i graduate) Im looking to finish up at Binghamton and then take all my pre-reqs at a community college. I also plan on possibly taking a year off after and getting clinical experience. I am trying to get my GPA as high as possible and im hoping to eventually attend Hunter. Do you guys think taking pre reqs at community college will be a big deal? Any advice for me for the next couple of years will be very helpful, thank you.

Reactions: 1 user

ander120

Dec 11, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
No, taking your pre reqs at a community college is fine. I took a few there and sometimes wish I had just taken them all there. Getting an A at a community college, at least in my experience, was much easier. Some schools may prefer that most are taken at a university, however when it comes down to it I think the majority care about what your gpa/pre req gpa is, not where the classes were taken.

Reactions: 1 user

DesertPT

7+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Physical Therapist
There are a lot of threads on this subject if you search for them.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.