Please advice me should apply to any pharmacy school

kwakster928

A Legal Drug Dealer
10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2004
temple.facebook.com
Status
Pharmacist
question of whether you should apply or not is irrelavent. of course you should apply as long as you meet any school's minimum requirements. however, that does not mean you will get in. i personally believe that these threads with personal stats really dont help any of you. there are so many variables that goes into the admission for each school. no one really understands how whole things works. my advice to you is forget about your numbers. be confident you will get in and do your best to improve your weaknesses rather than hoping for some charming words like "yes you have a great chance" i am sure you know where you need to improve upon. i would work on that first.

ilovepharmacy

ilovepharmacy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2004
Los Angeles
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hardyman said:
Hi, I am interested for PharmD program

My Sci gpa is 3.18, math 3.08 with overall 3.13

Of course you should apply - just try to make the other stuff stellar.. pcats.. essays.. experience.. etc.. good luck! :thumbup:

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
Lakeland, FL
Visit site
Status
I agree. There really are no guarantees, no matter your stats. So just do the best you can on your applications, look at the schools you are interested in and try to make your stats at least the average of their accepted class last year. Then improve whatever you can.

At least that is my plan.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
Hardyman said:
Hi, I am interested for PharmD program

My Sci gpa is 3.18, math 3.08 with overall 3.13

It's obvious that English is not your first language. I'd work on your grammar, because you will most likely have to write an essay or two for admission. Communication is a huge part of pharmacy.