Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nothing here

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So here's my story...

I'm currently a junior, majoring in Psychology and a minor in Anthropology. This past summer I finally decided that I wanted to do Dentistry. I talked to my advisor about my situation, and she suggested that I do a post-bac after graduation. I looked into a couple post-bac programs, but I'm not sure if there's one for those who need to complete their pre-reqs. I took a few science courses (Gen Chem 1&2+labs, Bio 1+lab, and Physics 1+lab) as an undergrad to fulfill the gen-ed requirements.

So for those who have been in my situation, are there post-bac programs to finish your pre-reqs? I'm a Florida resident, so I would prefer to stay in my state. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!