need an advice

Started by mindi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mindi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All, I need an advice. I'm at college right now, and I already took 55 credit hrs ( next fall I'll transfer to University). I took Physics1&2 , general chemistry1&2, organic chem 1&2, cal 1, general bio, anp1&2, and 1 english. my GPA is 3.4 right now, and I really want to improve my GPA. which courses should I take for future to improve my GPA? Also, I took organic chem II last semester and I got c , probabley 70 🙁 , do you guys think I retake and get a better grade to improve my GPA ?

Thank you ,Mindi 😍
 
mindi said:
Hi All, I need an advice. I'm at college right now, and I already took 55 credit hrs ( next fall I'll transfer to University). I took Physics1&2 , general chemistry1&2, organic chem 1&2, cal 1, general bio, anp1&2, and 1 english. my GPA is 3.4 right now, and I really want to improve my GPA. which courses should I take for future to improve my GPA? Also, I took organic chem II last semester and I got c , probabley 70 🙁 , do you guys think I retake and get a better grade to improve my GPA ?

Thank you ,Mindi 😍


I think most people would agree to not retake a C in Organic Chemistry. Especially if you are well above a 3.0 . The C is the same whether its a 70.0 or a 79. ( For most grading scales) Other wise I would say your in pretty good shape to transfer.
 
Thank you dIvErDoC for your help , but if I retake it and get an A in my organic , do you think how much is gonna improve my GPA? ( on that semester I got 90 in both anp 1 and physics 2 , and 70 in organic , and my GPA was 3.33for that semester )

Thank you 😍