Need extra RC practice

Started by Lilith
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lilith

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I am a very slow reader and find myself running out of time. If I try to scan through the passages, then I can't really grasp the topics of the passages. I want to do more practice passages, but there are not too many in the Kaplan blue book. Any suggestions? Thanks.
 
Lilith said:
Hi!

I am a very slow reader and find myself running out of time. If I try to scan through the passages, then I can't really grasp the topics of the passages. I want to do more practice passages, but there are not too many in the Kaplan blue book. Any suggestions? Thanks.

topscore and barrons.

enjoy 👍
 
Lilith said:
Hi!

I am a very slow reader and find myself running out of time. If I try to scan through the passages, then I can't really grasp the topics of the passages. I want to do more practice passages, but there are not too many in the Kaplan blue book. Any suggestions? Thanks.


hello! you should buy magazines that's heavy w/ technical content. you can go to discount book stores and buy a bunch of scientific/medical journals for a bucks! best of luck!
 
Lilith,
I don't think it is so much how fast you read, as much as having a strategy. I used a mixtures of the techniques in the Barron's book and got a 21 on the RC test. So you may want to try that. Good luck to you...