Need feedback for re-applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedmom2026

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MCAT 513, GPA 3.92, SCGPA: 3.87
Clinical Volunteering: 400 hours
Non-clinical volunteering at food bank: 200 hours
Retail employment: 860 hours
Tutoring: 75 hours
Research: 600 hours (2 years at the same lab)
Shadowing (around 5-6 specialties) - 105 hours
Leadership: 100 hours

I received 2 interviews out of the 25 colleges I applied. TX resident. What do you suggest I improve upon? My advisor told me I am a good writer.
I'm assuming my LORs were good, if not I'd not have received the interviews.
 
@wysdoc thanks for the feedback. But honestly wondering if its a strong enough application if it ever comes to next cycle?