Need fin aid help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nwandosa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an international dental student,already enrolled in adv placement program.I got my fed stafford loans approved but having problems with private loan to complete payments since I was rejected due to no credit history.My cosigner also has little credit and cannot be approved for the amount.We are both perm residents and would appreciate advise to help.Do you have information on banks which don't require credit history since Citibank rejected us and we don't mind high interest payments.PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE HELP ME!

nwandosa
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nwandosa
Find More Posts by nwandosa
Add nwandosa to Your Buddy List

Members don't see this ad.

Try checking out eloan.com for some help and additional information. Good luck to you! :luck:

nwandosa said:
I'm an international dental student,already enrolled in adv placement program.I got my fed stafford loans approved but having problems with private loan to complete payments since I was rejected due to no credit history.My cosigner also has little credit and cannot be approved for the amount.We are both perm residents and would appreciate advise to help.Do you have information on banks which don't require credit history since Citibank rejected us and we don't mind high interest payments.PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE HELP ME!

nwandosa
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nwandosa
Find More Posts by nwandosa
Add nwandosa to Your Buddy List