Need Help ASAP for PCAT Registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rb4hu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I just registered to take the July 27 exam. However when I go to Pearsons site it says all dates aren't available even ones in January. Am I doing something wrong? I am going to have to cancel my registration since today is the last day. I am trying to take the exam somewhere in DC or Northern virginia.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, so I just registered to take the July 27 exam. However when I go to Pearsons site it says all dates aren't available even ones in January. Am I doing something wrong? I am going to have to cancel my registration since today is the last day. I am trying to take the exam somewhere in DC or Northern virginia.

Did you pay for the test already? After you get the confirmation, you use that to register for the PCAT for an available date.

PS. I am sorry if this is already past the time for registration.

I had to cancel because I didn't know what to do..no dates are showing up for even Jan. 2012 so I dnt get it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me either. I'm going to call them first thing in the morning and see what is going on. I'll risk losing my money at this point. I just don't see how it's possible that all dates are filled and I seriously checked about 50 different locations.

Yes, thats a little weird. I hope you get to register for one of them in September. I am definitely going to be registering for one of them very soon because I am hesitant whether I will be able to get the score I aim for in July. Maybe its difficult to get through the system while everyone is on it right before the deadline. I am also from the same area - from Baltimore:)

I couldn't find any testing centers that had September or January dates available. I was looking around Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Florida, and Alabama. Hopefully I can get some answers tomorrow. I am even willing to take it while we're on vacation in Florida!

I was only able to find 1 testing center, 3 hours away that had an open spot. There's a testing center in my town, 1 hr away, 1.5 hr away, but none of them had open spots.

Anyone have any ideas?