Need help asap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nae614

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find sample personal statements for pharmacy??

Also it would be great if you could share what Exactly interests you about Pharmacy---what drew you to this field???

Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sure, I'd love to write your personal statement for you.... Could I take the PCAT for you as well?

Nae614 said:
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find sample personal statements for pharmacy??

Also it would be great if you could share what Exactly interests you about Pharmacy---what drew you to this field???

I highly doubt that anyone on this forum will share their personal statements - they are just that, personal. That being said, however, I see a lot of people that offer to critique other's statements after they've been written.

I don't mean to be harsh here (and maybe, just maybe, I'm misreading your intent), but I really really hate it when people don't put in the effort for essays and the like and expect to be able to copy/paste information from the internet. Do some soul-searching and brainstorming and see what you can come up with on your own - you'll respect yourself more for it in the long run.

Members don't see this ad :)
Moxxie said:
I highly doubt that anyone on this forum will share their personal statements - they are just that, personal. That being said, however, I see a lot of people that offer to critique other's statements after they've been written.

I don't mean to be harsh here (and maybe, just maybe, I'm misreading your intent), but I really really hate it when people don't put in the effort for essays and the like and expect to be able to copy/paste information from the internet. Do some soul-searching and brainstorming and see what you can come up with on your own - you'll respect yourself more for it in the long run.

I think all of you are taking this out of context.

Nae614 said:

Honestly, I've never seen sample personal statements before. However, the question you posed to everyone is a question you should answer and write about in your personal statement. When you write your statement, be very honest and know yourself well. Talk about all the good attributes about yourself, how came to be the person you are today, and who you want to be in the future--think about it. Also, perfect grammar and an unique style are a plus.

Wow ethyl. Where were you when I was writing my personal statement? Haha.