Need Help ASAP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zenith725

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my September PCAT score. I got a No Score grade, and i am planning on retaking it this January. Will the no score grade be averaged in with the second exam? Should i just wait to take it again next year? I have a 3.0 GPA and have completed all my prerequisites.

Members don't see this ad.

From my understanding, if you have selected the "no score" option, your test will not be graded. I don't think the Pharmacy school will ever see the "no score report". Its like you only paid 200 bucks for the test.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I am not sure why you have a score report even tho it's a "no score".

Why? You voided your score? Just take it in January. Not worth waiting a year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not certain if taking the PCAT in January will be worth my effort. Pharmacy schools do not conduct interviews past December. The latest interviews are in the beginning of January.

Thank you.

I am not certain if taking the PCAT in January will be worth my effort. Pharmacy schools do not conduct interviews past December. The latest interviews are in the beginning of January.

Thank you.

There are plenty of schools that do not interview until Feb...

From my understanding, if you have selected the "no score" option, your test will not be graded. I don't think the Pharmacy school will ever see the "no score report". Its like you only paid 200 bucks for the test.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I am not sure why you have a score report even tho it's a "no score".

:thumbup:

It will not be "averaged" or anything - it's like how most schools handle a W (withdrawal), if we're comparing to GPA.