Are you an Illinois resident? If so, I will recommend SIUE. It's newer compared to Midwestern but it's not worth the extra 40K in debt. Also I heard there will be no more Gov't Subsidized loan, beginning next academic year. This means, instead of having 6months grace period after graduation before the interest on the loan start accumulating, with the Gov't unsubsidized and Grad plus, the interest starts accumulating right away after disbursement.
This is one major reason why I'm considering dropping Minnesota for UIC. To me, upon my personal experience, I feel like Minnesota's program is just amazing and way better than UIC's(my personal opinion). However, money is a major factor in making Pharmacy school decisions. You may not feel it now but when you start paying more than 3k out of 5k salary (just a rough estimate) for student loans while others are paying less than 2k, that is when you see how worthless it was.
It's just an advice, but I think $40K more for the same PharmD is not worth it, especially when you are deciding between two relatively good schools.