Need help deciding on a college.

Started by Legotech
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Legotech

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I have to decide in four days and I have to choose between Long Island University for pre-pharm,Baruch and Fordham for liberal arts. The problem is I still haven't received and financial aid packages from LIU and fordham yet.

Since I figured I'm going to take the Pcat anyways I don't know what I should do? Can anyone give me any advice. thank you
 
Well, if you wanted to go into pharmacy then wouldn't LIU be your only option? Does Baruch and Fordham have some form of connected pre-pharm programs? If your choosing to go the 4 year BS route and THEN pharmacy, Fordham seems to be a great school, I visited the campus once and has a really nice private/catholic Ivy feeling to it. Downside is that unless you have some form of a scholarship its pretty expensive.