Need help Fast!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Crap! TIA on my part. What do you call it when there's a cyst on the extensor tendon in the hand. The ones that they inject with steroids? Fast! Once the xray is back (which will be normal) I've gotta dispo her.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about a ganglion cyst?

Crap! TIA on my part. What do you call it when there's a cyst on the extensor tendon in the hand. The ones that they inject with steroids? Fast! Once the xray is back (which will be normal) I've gotta dispo her.

Ganglion cyst?

Members don't see this ad :)
ccfccp beat me by a few seconds i guess.

Ha Ha... I win (if it's right) :)

Glad to hear it. Out to enjoy the sunny afternoon!

What's sun again? I think I may have seen it sometime this week...

And no problem docB, glad to help.

a ganglion cyst?

oops... i read the first post, and answered without reading everyone elses responses

Last edited:
SDN. Your source for quick clinical curbside consults. Is that considered asking for medical advice?

Since I saw one last week, and didn't chime in on this thread, you will be receiving my bill shortly. Enjoy the wet, sloppy snow on the LV strip, and I shall be outside in sunny 70 degree SC warmth.

So, are we to assume that someone came to your ER complaining of the painless ganglion cyst thats been sitting there for the last 6 months?

A true emergency, right?

Heck, I had one the other night. CC: ganglion cysts bilat feet x 4 years. She declined any drainage or treatment b/c she was scared of needles. *sigh*