Need Help Finalizing a School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ice44red

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Overall GPA: 3.69 (with +/-), 3.77 (w/o)
sGPA: 3.55 (w), 3.59 (w/o)
BCP: 3.51 (w), 3.55 (w/o)
DAT: 20AA, 19TS (17 bio, 19gchem, 22 ochem), 21 RC, 20 PAT, 19 QR
Extracurriculars: 62 hours volunteering as a writing tutor, Global Brigades Trip (20-25 hours), misc. community service: 35 hours
Letters of Rec: Pre-Health Committee Letter (4) - my orgo professor (also teaches gen chem), my physics professor (also teaches gen chem), the director of the school's writing center (also in the pre-health committee), and a general dentist whom I am close with. I believe all of them will be pretty strong.
Shadowing Hours: 141 between 5 practices (Mostly with general dentists. ~30 with an orthodontist, 7 with an oral surgeon).
Plan on submitting June 1st (committee letter takes 3-4 weeks after submission)
Professional Goals - As of right now general dentist with interest in endo/ortho
State of Residence: MO
Misc: I am a re-applicant who did not get in anywhere this cycle (waitlisted at NYU right now). Received interviews at: UMKC, LECOM, NYU. I believe delays on one of my letters of rec/small school list hurt me last cycle.
I'm looking for a dental assistant job right now and to volunteer/shadow on the side.

My School List right now:
UMKC
Michigan
NOVA
NYU
LECOM
Marquette
Midwestern IL
Missouri SoD
UCONN
OSU
Penn