Need help for COMT certification

Started by Poolatsya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Poolatsya

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Falks,

Hope all are doing great. I am a licesed PT working in MD right now. I graduated as MSPT. I am planning to go for COMT certification. And if possible also for t-DPT through COMT. I know that University of St.Augustine. But do you know any where else throught which I can do COMT and t-DPT as well.
Also I searched many COMT courses. And there are many. It is confusing through which I should pursue my certification. Can anyone advise which one is a good course to go for COMT?


Thanks