Need help for MCAT study materials/ study tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawarmastan

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my MCAT on 06/20, and I got my score yesterday. I completely bombed the test and did poor on every section, although my practice test scores ( used Blueprint) were between 510-515. I got under a 500... I rescheduled to take it on 08/22, but I'm lost with what to do. I used AAMC material and Blueprint for practice tests. Not sure what I need to do, I want at least a 510 and I have 6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

I did a 3 day cycle after content review. It's all about the questions. Check my old posts for more information on that.

Basically: every 1st day is a FL test. Then, the next day you review it. Then, the 3rd day can be for whatever you want it to be. Rinse and repeat until just before the test.

You need to treat that day as the ultimate practice test and attack this next round with a different plan. I highly recommend the SDN 100-day plan if you're going to self study again. It's based on what people who improved a lot used. The link is here .