need help for part2!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

bull1980

Hello friends,
I am planning to take my part2 in Dec, i want to know what studying material should I refer to apart from the decks, asda papers and kaplan. Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

bull1980 said:
hi,
pls advice me
check ur pm i sent u list of atlases etc what to do etc.bye

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
can you pls send me the same list and wat to do stuff?i,m planning to give part 2 also
thanks,prasad
anjali_45 said:
check ur pm i sent u list of atlases etc what to do etc.bye

there are atlases with oral pathology, oral medicine and perio pics etc for case based . so go thru them a number of times and do the Diff diagnosis, prognosis treatment plan.
the more u go thru them the better they get imprinted in your mind. for example oral patho scully, nelly etc.
then go thru decks and then brush up a few things as biostats from community dentistry book as public health is not covered good in decks. and then pharamc once u finish the pharmac brush up with high yield pharmac.
and then do rudman's MCq there r a good way to brush up things.
then they r finally thq Q uestion papers to go thru.
hope this helps all who r taking part 2

anjali_45 said:
there are atlases with oral pathology, oral medicine and perio pics etc for case based . so go thru them a number of times and do the Diff diagnosis, prognosis treatment plan.
the more u go thru them the better they get imprinted in your mind. for example oral patho scully, nelly etc.
then go thru decks and then brush up a few things as biostats from community dentistry book as public health is not covered good in decks. and then pharamc once u finish the pharmac brush up with high yield pharmac.
and then do rudman's MCq there r a good way to brush up things.
then they r finally thq Q uestion papers to go thru.
hope this helps all who r taking part 2

that's too many to go t hrough. I think it will take me years on that. :( But thank you for the information. you gave me the idea what to do step by step.

where could we get these atlasses
thanx

KARU1977 said:
where could we get these atlasses
thanx

Hi colleague ..im also peparing to take Part 2,and I would be grateful of you could provide me with (the names ) these resources ....
Thankx.

I am new here but I often read this forum. I am also preparing for part 2. Could you send me info about atlases. I would really appreciate that. Thanks.

dj.lt said:
I am new here but I often read this forum. I am also preparing for part 2. Could you send me info about atlases. I would really appreciate that. Thanks.
regarding atlases it does not matter what r the authors . the main thing is do them a couple of times so u can easily identify in exam.
the ones i am going thru r scully langhans, neville , langlais, color atlas of oral path by reichart .
do perio and ortho atlases too.
u can easily get them at a school library.
hope this helps
anjali

anjali, thanks a lot! Good luck!

hey i am also preparing for part 2 and have joined kaplan. but i want to find out if any one is selling out their part 2 decks for year 2004. i also have the whole part 1 material if anyone is interested let me know.
bull1980 said:
Hello friends,
I am planning to take my part2 in Dec, i want to know what studying material should I refer to apart from the decks, asda papers and kaplan. Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!