need help for upenn interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neeju

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody
i am noe to this forum.please guide about the upenn interview.i'm having it on nov-18[three more days].plz tell me what type of questions they will ask and how should i perform.
thanks
neeju

Members don't see this ad.

neeju said:
hi everybody
i am noe to this forum.please guide about the upenn interview.i'm having it on nov-18[three more days].plz tell me what type of questions they will ask and how should i perform.
thanks
neeju

The interviews here at Penn are very relaxed: they are one on one and you can expect some of the standard questions, such as 'why dentistry/why Penn?' and so on. Noone is out to get you here (i.e. Penn doesn't play the good cop / bad cop routine). Besides planning for these types of questions, I would also prepare a little list of questions for the interviewer, such as graduation requirements, externships, what they (the interviewer) feels are the strong points of the program, and such. Doing so will not only provide you with more information about the program but will demonstrate an active interest on your part in it. Best of luck! :thumbup:

neeju said:
hi everybody
thanks
neeju

Why don't you do what every other applicant does for every other interview and just show up prepared without mooching for the questions. Just a thought.

DcS said:
Why don't you do what every other applicant does for every other interview and just show up prepared without mooching for the questions. Just a thought.
Moving to pre-dent. All yours, Sprgrover. ;)