need Help from anybody...DAT soon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldentist123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Pre-dent here and scheduled to take the DAT on Sept 23rd...I took the 2009 ADA test and was hoping i could get some insight into the scoring since i couldn't find the conversion sheet:
BIO - 38/40
GC - 37/40
OC - 36/40
QR - 32/40 - who knows If i got more right due to all the damn errors they made but this was hard!!!!!!
RC- 41/50
PAT - 80/90

Challenging, but not too crazy except for the QR. I've been so burned out I didn't really check back any answers when taking this.
So far I've gone over DESTROYER multiple times, done bootcamp 2x (usually get high 25-26s on sciences at this point cuz i remember the questions lol and math around 21 or so, am working thru DAT genius now and have done math destroyer 2x. But for some reason I just don't feel ready. I struggle to finish PAT on time on BC and DAT genius (usually get 20s with 7 unanswered pattern folding).... and DAT genius QR I can't finish on time...but i'm getting burned out I've been living and breathing DAT for quite some time now (started towards end of May)....I just don't know what to keep doing at this point...this is so many things to do and so little time!!! Am I ready?? Should I keep going through DAT genius? Any advice appreciated as I'm starting to feel like i'm losing myself in this whole DAT process. BTW, the breakdowns and everyone on here helping is amazing and I just love the kind of support we have here. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Those are pretty solid! Just be confident; you don't know how you'll do until you actually take the DAT! It's a stressful process but it'll all be over soon ^__^. You are really feeling burnt out. Study lightly the day before (with your mentality you won't be able to sit still trust me Ik xD). Then go kill it >: D. I expect to see some ridiculous breakdown that will make me want to hide under a rock... But I did get an interview so as long as I don't botch it I will not go look for my famous rock :)

Hey guys! Pre-dent here and scheduled to take the DAT on Sept 23rd...I took the 2009 ADA test and was hoping i could get some insight into the scoring since i couldn't find the conversion sheet:
BIO - 38/40
GC - 37/40
OC - 36/40
QR - 32/40 - who knows If i got more right due to all the damn errors they made but this was hard!!!!!!
RC- 41/50
PAT - 80/90

Challenging, but not too crazy except for the QR. I've been so burned out I didn't really check back any answers when taking this.
So far I've gone over DESTROYER multiple times, done bootcamp 2x (usually get high 25-26s on sciences at this point cuz i remember the questions lol and math around 21 or so, am working thru DAT genius now and have done math destroyer 2x. But for some reason I just don't feel ready. I struggle to finish PAT on time on BC and DAT genius (usually get 20s with 7 unanswered pattern folding).... and DAT genius QR I can't finish on time...but i'm getting burned out I've been living and breathing DAT for quite some time now (started towards end of May)....I just don't know what to keep doing at this point...this is so many things to do and so little time!!! Am I ready?? Should I keep going through DAT genius? Any advice appreciated as I'm starting to feel like i'm losing myself in this whole DAT process. BTW, the breakdowns and everyone on here helping is amazing and I just love the kind of support we have here. Thanks!!!
Wow your ready why such a late date

Without looking at the conversion sheet I would say you're definitely ready.