Need Help From Someone Experienced

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrArete

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a non traditional student applying to some competitive post bacc programs, and I could use some help with my personal statement from someone who knows what they are talking about, which is why I am posting this here instead of the insane pre med gunner forums.
So, I think my PS is pretty good, but I would really appreciate it if someone could read it over for me.
I can either PM it to you, or email it, whichever is most convenient.
Thanks!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey DrArete- shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to check out your PS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a non traditional student applying to some competitive post bacc programs, and I could use some help with my personal statement from someone who knows what they are talking about, which is why I am posting this here instead of the insane pre med gunner forums.

That is the third use of the term "gunner" that I have seen or heard this week. I have never heard it before. Did some TV show character just use this term recently and everyone picked it up? I didn't see it in House MD and I don't watch Grey's Anatomy.

That is the third use of the term "gunner" that I have seen or heard this week. I have never heard it before. Did some TV show character just use this term recently and everyone picked it up? I didn't see it in House MD and I don't watch Grey's Anatomy.

From American Idiom web site
gunner
What does "gunner" mean? medical student working hard for high grades or evaluations

From American Idiom web site
gunner
What does "gunner" mean? medical student working hard for high grades or evaluations

Yeah, I got the meaning, I'm just surprised at hearing it used frequently suddenly, when I had never heard it before. I wondered what mass comm medium had used it recently - or if this happens to just be a coincidence and it has always been a frequent term.

Yeah, I got the meaning, I'm just surprised at hearing it used frequently suddenly, when I had never heard it before. I wondered what mass comm medium had used it recently - or if this happens to just be a coincidence and it has always been a frequent term.

we used to use gunner way back in the 80's along with teacher's pet. It's not a new thing, just recycled.