Need Help getting in Advanced Standing Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sausy77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I can tell you're from India without even asking. I'm sorry yet proud to see how much effort you've put into everything. I know a dentist who faced a lawsuit of 3 million dollars due to a failed maxillae implant integration. Their malpractice insurance only covered 1.2 million, and I can't imagine how they must be feeling, even with a license. Many dentists lose their licenses each year after getting sued. Sometimes, it might be better not to be accepted into dental school. What truly matters in the end is being in good health with a happy family.

Reactions: 1 user
I can tell you're from India without even asking. I'm sorry yet proud to see how much effort you've put into everything. I know a dentist who faced a lawsuit of 3 million dollars due to a failed maxillae implant integration. Their malpractice insurance only covered 1.2 million, and I can't imagine how they must be feeling, even with a license. Many dentists lose their licenses each year after getting sued. Sometimes, it might be better not to be accepted into dental school. What truly matters in the end is being in good health with a happy family.
You guessed right on country haha

Status
Not open for further replies.