NEED HELP: NPTE resources for 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ihappilylovemedicine

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm planning to take NPTE (national physical therapy examination) this 2015. I need help please, I hope you do have links FREE pdfs about study guides or reviewers. Hehe. Thanks Guys. Lets all help each other to be able to help those who are also in need for our medical service. Thank you 🙂
 
Hi,
Take the TEP course. It will guide your studying for 3 months on daily basis. Be serious about the exam and studying!!!
This is NOT academic test !!!
Books: O'Sullivan Guide, Scorebuilders. Spend more time with O'Sullivan guide(know by heart) Make sure you understand material, do NOT memorize!!!
Test: PEAT
Online resource: TEP: http://therapyexamprep.com/