need help on the reading section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeezy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there any practice books that can give me more practice.. i have topscorer, but i need more practice to pick up speed

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think the Ecrack verbal's style is way different from the DAT RC. Is there any materials that are more similar to the real DAT with a 1000+ words passage, 16-17 Qs and science related?

Members don't see this ad :)
ive looked at mcat reading sections before, and they are pretty different than the DATs

but maybe their bio section would help.. those are a bunch of scientific passages, but the questions weren't as detailed that you need to look back for the answers

ive looked at mcat reading sections before, and they are pretty different than the DATs

but maybe their bio section would help.. those are a bunch of scientific passages, but the questions weren't as detailed that you need to look back for the answers
That's exactly what I was thinking, Ecrack's bio section will help your RC. Good point!

For the actual DAT, when you press next, to go on to the next question, does the passage stay at the same place, like in Topscore, or does it go back to the beginning like in Achiever?

For the actual DAT, when you press next, to go on to the next question, does the passage stay at the same place, like in Topscore, or does it go back to the beginning like in Achiever?
like achiever.