Need help picking schools!

Started by jcatoei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcatoei

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats:

DAT: 23AA 22TS 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 overall, ~3.55 science (Biochemistry major)
Shadowing: ~150 hrs
Volunteering: ~700 (Church outreach, free medical clinics, etc.)
Work: ~800 hr customer service, ~650 hr as cellphone repair tech (a good example of manual dexterity), & ~450 grocery store

I'm a resident of South Carolina.
I want to apply to 6-8 schools.

Schools so far:
University of North Carolina (#1 choice)
MUSC (in-state)
Georgia
Havard (a big reach I know)

Maybe:
VCU
UAB
Penn
Louisville

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on schools I should add to my list? Right now, MUSC and Georgia are my fallbacks (my university is well represented at both). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!