Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up?
alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH
The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..
I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...
What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!!
😕🙁
any comments will help, thanks in advance..🙂😀😛😉🙄 😍(this one is only for the girls) lol
alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH

The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..
I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...
What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!!
😕🙁 any comments will help, thanks in advance..🙂😀😛😉🙄 😍(this one is only for the girls) lol