Need help, pls read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbabbas84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up?

alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH :scared:
The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..

I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...

What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!! :scared::confused::(
any comments will help, thanks in advance..:):D:p;):rolleyes: :love:(this one is only for the girls) lol

Members don't see this ad.

What's up?

The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..

I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...

any comments will help, thanks in advance..:):D:p;):rolleyes: :love:(this one is only for the girls) lol

Highlighting? You going for art school? Drop the colored marker!

Notes do take too long in my opinion, by the time I write notes I could have read over the material again!

I like to quiz myself as I go along. "What did a just read?". I hate doing it but it works for me...

What's up?

try typing your notes instead of writing them by hand. I used to always rewrite my lecture notes to help me study because it really helps me retain information, but it just got to be too time-consuming. I thought typing would defeat the purpose, but when I gave in and started typing notes I found that it still helped me. At least for me, anything that keeps me engaged in the information is a big help. I hate just reading a text book -- it feels so boring and unproductive to me. hope this helps :]