Need help, pls read

Started by mbabbas84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbabbas84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up?

alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH :scared:
The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..

I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...

What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!! :scared:😕🙁
any comments will help, thanks in advance..🙂😀😛😉🙄 😍(this one is only for the girls) lol
 
What's up?

alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH :scared:
The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..

I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...

What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!! :scared:😕🙁
any comments will help, thanks in advance..🙂😀😛😉🙄 😍(this one is only for the girls) lol

Highlighting? You going for art school? Drop the colored marker!

Notes do take too long in my opinion, by the time I write notes I could have read over the material again!

I like to quiz myself as I go along. "What did a just read?". I hate doing it but it works for me...
 
What's up?

alright.. so now we are officially 1 months away from aug pcat..AAAHHH :scared:
The question that i have is... when using the study guide to study (like kaplan/collins/barron..etcc....) are u guys like taking notes or just reading and highlighting it.. and then just reading it all over again..

I am taking notes and highlighting.. BUT i feel like that's wasting TOO much time..it takes me a long time to take notes.. but it helps me cause reading it and then writing it makes me review what i just read.. u know...

What do u think? How are you studying when using the study guides.. ???
I am so nErvoUSS!! :scared:😕🙁
any comments will help, thanks in advance..🙂😀😛😉🙄 😍(this one is only for the girls) lol

try typing your notes instead of writing them by hand. I used to always rewrite my lecture notes to help me study because it really helps me retain information, but it just got to be too time-consuming. I thought typing would defeat the purpose, but when I gave in and started typing notes I found that it still helped me. At least for me, anything that keeps me engaged in the information is a big help. I hate just reading a text book -- it feels so boring and unproductive to me. hope this helps :]