Need Help!! Regarding nbme forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssss268

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just purchased an NBME form and every time i try to take the exam it either won't load, or when it does load it won't proceed to the next question. I just wasted the past two hours trying to figure it out and no luck. I've tried loading it on my desktop plus two different laptops. Any help would be highly appreciated.....

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I've just purchased an NBME form and every time i try to take the exam it either won't load, or when it does load it won't proceed to the next question. I just wasted the past two hours trying to figure it out and no luck. I've tried loading it on my desktop plus two different laptops. Any help would be highly appreciated.....

Thanks.
What browser are you using? Try it with IE and see if something different happens.

Hi,

Thanks.

I had zero issues with the NBME exams. I accessed them using my school's library Apple computers, my desktop PC computer, my PC laptop, and used pretty much every browser you can think of. At my school they had firefox, at home I have internet explorer, and on my laptop I use google chrome. My class also has an internal online forum, and people complain about (literally) everything there. Not one complaint about the NBME's.

I'd shoot them an email and see what's going on.