Step I Need help rescheduling step 1!

Started by britesky89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

britesky89

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I need help. I want to reschedule my step 1 but I'm kind of confused. I'm scheduled to take the test on April 28th but I'm not ready. I'm not sure when I want to take it so I don't know when to reschedule it for. So, two questions:

1. When I cancel the appointment for April 28th, will I have to pick a new date at that time as well, or can I just cancel? What would be cost?

2. What if I want to extend my eligibility period? What would be the procedure for that? Would I have to select a new date on the spot for that? What would be the cost?

I would really appreciate any help! I so stressed right now. Thanks in advance!