Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone this is my first post here, I really have learned a lot from visiting these forums and hope that someone can help me with a few questions....
I'm taking my first pcat this June and am wondering what specific books anyone would recommend in studying for the verbal section?
also how bad is the calc section? I'm using Kaplan but it only has like two brief sections on the topic
and lastly is pcat professor really worth purchasing?, since its so late in the game i dont want to waste any money/time on something that others have found not useful
thanks in advance!!!
I'm taking my first pcat this June and am wondering what specific books anyone would recommend in studying for the verbal section?
also how bad is the calc section? I'm using Kaplan but it only has like two brief sections on the topic
and lastly is pcat professor really worth purchasing?, since its so late in the game i dont want to waste any money/time on something that others have found not useful
thanks in advance!!!