Need help! UF (St Pete) vs USF

Started by JW2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JW2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope I am posting this in the appropriate section. I am just looking for some input and opinions regarding the two schools. Currently I have been accepted to both schools for the 2017 class and am having a hard time completely being swayed to either. At this point I am pushed more towards UF due to their prestige and proven track record, even though the St Pete campus is lack luster. Originally I was going toward USF since their facilities are great, but not yet being accredited and being such a new program can be hit or miss.

I just want to be assured that I am picking the school that will make me as competitive as possible for residency post graduation. Thanks for any help you all have!
 
I hope I am posting this in the appropriate section. I am just looking for some input and opinions regarding the two schools. Currently I have been accepted to both schools for the 2017 class and am having a hard time completely being swayed to either. At this point I am pushed more towards UF due to their prestige and proven track record, even though the St Pete campus is lack luster. Originally I was going toward USF since their facilities are great, but not yet being accredited and being such a new program can be hit or miss.

I just want to be assured that I am picking the school that will make me as competitive as possible for residency post graduation. Thanks for any help you all have!
UF of course.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current USF Student here.

I was in the same situation 2 years ago. UF or USF. Do what feels right, I won't blame you for choosing UF. I chose USF for several reasons, but the main factor was proximity to home. Good luck in school and congrats!