Need help with dat please!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ochowbik

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would really appreciate any inputs from those who have taken the DAT and are planning to take the DAT. I plan on taking the DAT on mid-July. I plan to get ACE PAT from crack the dat, and using chads video, and the kaplan dat book. How should I be studying on top of classes, what would be a great schedule to implement this (like a full week), and what other materials do I need and where can I receive great practice test. I would appreciate all help and thank you!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I would really appreciate any inputs from those who have taken the DAT and are planning to take the DAT. I plan on taking the DAT on mid-July. I plan to get ACE PAT from crack the dat, and using chads video, and the kaplan dat book. How should I be studying on top of classes, what would be a great schedule to implement this (like a full week), and what other materials do I need and where can I receive great practice test. I would appreciate all help and thank you!!!!!

I took mine in March and thankfully don't need a retake.
CDP is amazing for PAT prep. Chad's videos are awesome and KBB is ok imo. I'd def. recommend DAT destroyer and math destroyer.
Achiever and Topscore are good practice test programs. (Achiever is a lot harder than the real thing).

Studying throughout early 2012 on top of classes was tough. I basically had no social life from Jan. 6- March 10 when I took the DAT. I'd go to class, go to the gym, than study. Than the cycle repeated most days.

If you are looking for a free practice test, the ADA released a sample test from 2007.

I linked to it here:http://acedat.blogspot.com/p/free-dat-practice-materials.html

Good luck!

You got plenty of time since you are taking it in mid July, but Don't procrastinate like I did! If you have no classes during the summer, you should have plenty of time to prepare and reinforce all the information you have learned thus far.

If you paid attention in your classes re-learning the stuff shouldn't be that bad.

I would suggest getting Cliff's Bio as well...a great resource. Kaplan books isn't sufficient for biology.

Cliff's Bio DAT destroyer Math destroyer KBB and towards the end Topscore and Achiever for practice tests. And of course SDN if you have any questions
Good luck