sonysonysony

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I have been taking practice exams and so far my score has only improved to a little over all for my sciences

Bio 18, Chem 14, Ochem15.

I have a low gpa, so i need the dat of a 20 something to get into dental school

I finished taking top score and still studying kaplan class. Do any of you DAT gurus have any ideas to bring up my scores to a 20 or higher?

Much appreciated

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Dental Student
um, learn some more science? there really arent too many tricks to doing well on the DAT, just know what your supposed to, on this forum theres a ton of people freaking out over the DAT, asking people what articles others had for RC or what specific questions there were hoping that they get the same ones. Just learn the concepts people and you'll be ready for anything the DAT can throw at you people

714guy

counting down till 5/2012
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
sonysonysony said:
I have been taking practice exams and so far my score has only improved to a little over all for my sciences

Bio 18, Chem 14, Ochem15.

I have a low gpa, so i need the dat of a 20 something to get into dental school

I finished taking top score and still studying kaplan class. Do any of you DAT gurus have any ideas to bring up my scores to a 20 or higher?

Much appreciated
I just took mine yesterday, I was freaking out too. All i can say is practice those G chem problems and remember the O chem stuff. Get comfortable enough so that when you look at them you know what to do right away. GOOD LUCK!

About the Ads