Need help with Indiana CEU requirement.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canuksurfer

ms.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there! Can anyone help me figure out how many CEU's would I need for this June 2014 pharmacy license renewal?
It is my first license renewal and I just got licensed in Indiana last November 13, 2013?


Thank you!

canuk
 
I don't know about Indiana, but in many states, you would not be required to have CE on your first renewal. I would check with your state board.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Strange but the Indiana BOP says, they cannot advise on this!


Thanks!
canuksurfer

Seriously? That makes no sense that they can't tell you what they require for a license renewal. I would call and hope to get a different person to talk to. If you really can't figure out, then I would recommend getting all the CE required for a regular pharmacist renewal.