Need Help with living near temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joelkassam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
The classes starts at 9 everyday. i was hoping to get some suggestions where to live in Philly area. To be more specific a cheap and decent one. I was also wondering if there are any suburbs near philly which has parking facilities and all. Is my only choice apartments? Please help me with suggestions.
 
Last edited:
Hello,
I got accepted to temple school of pharmacy. The classes starts at 9 everyday. i was hoping to get some suggestions where to live in Philly area. To be more specific a cheap and decent one. I was also wondering if there are any suburbs near philly which has parking facilities and all. Is my only choice apartments? Please help me with suggestions.

I'd ask confettiflyer about this, he goes to Jefferson. I'd suggest either living in the Temple dorms (if they have any) or not living in the Temple area since its pretty much the ghetto.
 
I'd ask confettiflyer about this, he goes to Jefferson. I'd suggest either living in the Temple dorms (if they have any) or not living in the Temple area since its pretty much the ghetto.

Stay the hell away from temple if you value your life at all. All my temple friends live near my school/in the suburbs. South Philly is a good/cheaper option if you can't afford rittenhouse/wash west. Stay close to broad street for easy subway access to get to/from temple.