Misbehave

Jan 30, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I interviewed there late march and I still haven't heard from them regarding my status? I'm kinda freaking out cause that's my first choice and i'm also out of state. Given their stats, it's really scary to think about. I called about two weeks ago and was told that they haven't made any decisions...:scared: if you can give me any advice as to why its taking so long I'd really appreciate it! xoxo

:xf:

Roffles

OSU Class of 2015
Aug 4, 2011
Dublin, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I interviewed in march last year. It took them a while because at this point they want to finish all of their interviews before accepting any more candidates. I got in, but it took a while. If you're nervous, give Justin a call and see what he says.

Misbehave

Jan 30, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
do you remember by any chance when they finally got back to you? and in what method?

thx in advance!

Roffles

OSU Class of 2015
Aug 4, 2011
Dublin, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
Justin gave me a call a week or two before exams, do about a month or two months after my interview. He called before that to let me know that they were still looking at applicants, so I thought it was another 'how are you doing' call. He said my application came up for review an they wanted to accept me.

Give him a call if you're nervous and just ask how the process is going. I know that there are more interviews this year.. They're going into late may. For that reason, it may take longer. I strongly suggest calling or stopping by. I did a few times just to show repeated interest and keep my face fresh in their minds.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.