Need Help With Something!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jimmydicks101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently working on a project during my clinical rotation.

Anyone familiar with any research studies discussing the effectiveness of student internships (physical therapy)? I've been trying to find some but no luck!
 
What about an article about first year working post graduation in PT? Not specifically internships but let me know if it sounds helpful.
 
The effectiveness of student internships on what? You'll have to get more specific with your question. Our program taught us the PICO format: Population/patient type Intervention Comparative/Control group and Outcome of interest.
I'm not really sure what you're asking in your research question so that's probably why you haven't found any results.