Need Help with Supplemental Apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharm2010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am filling out my apps now.

Some schools require them to be typed or computer-generated. Some of these apps are PDF files. So does anyone know how I am able to type on PDF files?

Is there some sort of program I need to buy/download?


I would appreciate the help.
 
If the pdf file that you are working with has fillable fields you can double click on the field that you are trying to enter and it will allow you to type in a response.
 
These responses are correct. Hopefully they'll supply you with fields to fill in. If not, you'll have to print it and write by hand. That is, unless you want to buy or "buy" acrobat pro. It has a typewriter function you can use.