Need help with target

Started by ToucanSam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ToucanSam

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a new graduate and currently trying to negotiate an offer with Target.
What are some of the things I can ask for?
Can I negotiate my hourly wage and vacation?
If so, by how much and how aggressive can I be?
I'm lost...any help would be very much appreciated!!
 
I think this is really going to depend on your specific area... How much do they need new pharmacists? Is there a huge shortage in your area?

From what I've read, salary is pretty much set at the retail chains. I think I'd be more likely to try to get an extra week of vacation or something like that.
 
Anyone knows for sure if you can both work at Target as a full-time pharmacist and a part-time at an independent one?