need help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonhkim1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to write some short essay on the supplemental application. Some dental schools want me to answer their questions such as "What is your reason for choosing our school?". I am not such a good writter. Please, help me. How do I start? Does anyone have sample essays?

Members don't see this ad.

jonhkim1 said:
I am trying to write some short essay on the supplemental application. Some dental schools want me to answer their questions such as "What is your reason for choosing our school?". I am not such a good writter. Please, help me. How do I start? Does anyone have sample essays?
Try to look at a school's website or catalog to find something that is unique to that school. Maybe they have an outreach program that attracts you. Read through their material and if you find yourself saying, "Oh that's pretty cool!" elaborate in an essay.

Maybe you should structure your essay where you write about what is important to you when choosing dental school (goals, location, research...etc.) and then show how the school matches up to your expectations and your goals.

:)