Need Help

Started by smallqt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smallqt

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alrite so I applied as an IL resident last year and didnt get in, now I'm a new jersey resident and i'm really confused as to where I should apply. I tried looking through the MSAR and this is my stats and the schools i have on my list so far

BS in Biomedical Eng from Rutgers
3.9 overall and science
29N MCAT
division 1 athlete, research (although no significant publications), working as a cct at rwj, other volunteer activitites

My schools so far:
Albany
Drexel
Loyola
Rosalind Franklin
NJMS
RWJ
SUNY Syracuse
UIC
SUNY Buffalo
Jefferson
NYMC
Temple
Albert Einstein
Stony Brook
George Washington
MCW
Penn State


What do u think? Are there any other schools i should apply to or any that should definately be taken off my list?

Thanks so much!!