Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kdiddy

Kobe-Jack 24
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just took my DAT and did well on it. My AA was 20 (16 in QR) and 16 in PAT. I did do well on reading and sciences. I have a really high gpa and am going for the 2008 cycle. I plan on applying early to LSU which is in state. Where else should I apply out of state? What are some good private schools out there? I am thinking about Marquette, Nova, NYU and such.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just took my DAT and did well on it. My AA was 20 (16 in QR) and 16 in PAT. I did do well on reading and sciences. I have a really high gpa and am going for the 2008 cycle. I plan on applying early to LSU which is in state. Where else should I apply out of state? What are some good private schools out there? I am thinking about Marquette, Nova, NYU and such.

You hit on most of them... Creighton too, Temple. Truthfully, it sounds like your stats are good... I just hope the 16 in PAT doesn't hurt you too much. I had a 16 PAT first time around. That is on the lower side. Other than that, sounds like you are in good shape. I'm interested to hear others take on your situation. Good luck.

Apply to Case Western in Cleveland!! Very new and private.

Members don't see this ad :)

I also had a 20 AA and 16 PAT. I've already been to 2 interviews (with 1 acceptance) and still 3 more interviews lined up in the upcoming weeks. At first I was worried about my 16 PAT, but it doesn't look like it hurt me that much. So as for you, I also think you're in pretty good shape. Good luck!

It sounds like you have all the good privates to apply to. Best of Luck :D

I would apply to: Temple, Case, Louisville, VCU, Marquette, Indiana and the others.