Need Help!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jyoti

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i m really in need of help,i m a dentist n married,but since 2 yrs i m not workin n now i m in us wid husband ,n planning to pursue for dds,can anybody help me to get kaplan study material n old papers n decks.please help.i really need help

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, welcome.
Second of all, I think to be a believable dentist, one would type in believable format.

For some study materials you might want to go to your local book store or to amazon.com or to the actual website of the book you are looking to buy.

hi i m really in need of help,i m a dentist n married,but since 2 yrs i m not workin n now i m in us wid husband ,n planning to pursue for dds,can anybody help me to get kaplan study material n old papers n decks.please help.i really need help

I am guessing you've obtained your BDS from another country?

If so, you might want to check into the international dental forum for more information.

In general, IDP will take you another couple years or so before you can actually practice in the States since the bench exam has closed a while back.